Bridge Bomber Bus. Bridge Bomber Bus.

Fun and Simple

Game was pretty fun but the only problem I had with it was the fact that the fun doesn't last too long. It gets stale over time since you're just killing the same 5 things over and over again and the fact that there is only one background and level. If you ever make a 2, you should add more things to kill and more levels. This game is good for some basic and simple time wasting fun but it gets stale over time.

I'll give this a 4.

Onigirl's DDR FIXED! Onigirl's DDR FIXED!

Very fun and fast paced

This is my favorite of all the DDR games you've made, because it has a nice music track playing thats intense and just keeps your fingers moving.If you like DDR games then I suggest you check this one out too, if you don't like them I think you should at least give it a try.

ROBOlympics (demo) ROBOlympics (demo)

Wasn't that bad

But it seemed very simplistic.Before releasing a final version you need to completely redo the graphics, fix some bugs like the tennis one where if you moved and hit the ball it would go right through your racket, or the long jump while when you're still on the instructions screen you can jump and it would treat it as though you really jumped in the actual event, and it seemed to be a longer distance than if you even tried to move.Maybe even consider adding opponents if you can, and add some sounds like cheering and some type of music in the final as well.

Alien-Snatchattack Alien-Snatchattack

I think this game was pretty good

Not a bad game.Very addictive and has a very funny style to it.

Naru's Sexy Strip Quiz Naru's Sexy Strip Quiz

You ass!

That was the funniest thing!I thought I would see something else besides that!You evil person!lol!

5!

catbrush responds:

lmao, thanks; I'm glad you like it!

Kill Mario Kill Mario

Something we've seen all the time

Well it wasnt really funny,but you got the sounds put in perfectly.But yet the animation on some things seemed rushed and kill three really felt rushed and senseless.Not a bad use of buttons and sounds,but overall it was something we've all seen a million times and your humor felt rushly thought of.Keep trying though.

Zombie Mario(beta) Zombie Mario(beta)

Has some kinks to work out

Now I dont know any actionscripting whatsoever,so I cant really help you with some things.But even though you made a good first game,you made it a little impossible to beat.

Things to consider in full version
-----------------------------------
*Movie showcasing the story,you know make a movie of the story like an intro
*Add invincibility stars
*Make enemies killable
*Start as small Mario and get powerups
*Bonus Stages(Hey like the cartoon! :P)
*Lives and Continues
*2-4p support
*Jumping sounds
*Fix his stance and all,seeing him move when you arent doing anything(Like moving him) is not really interesting.
*Use sprited characters or make your drawn enemies smaller
*Passwords
*Putting me in the creds for ideas(J/K)

Just keep those in mind when your actionscript skills get better.

3 out of 5

Video Game Puzzle 1 Video Game Puzzle 1

Hmm fun little game

No bad.You should make another one,and when you win something would happen.It was even made to know if you cheated,but I tried that after completing the puzzle,just to know what would happen.No I didnt cheat on the first try.Good work.

Squirrel Squash Squirrel Squash

The best squirrel game ive ever played!

I thought this game was going to be something thats just gets boring,but after playing it the first time,I ended up playing it at least 50 times!The music just keeps you pumped the whole time!I love it!I want the music too!

The best game ever The best game ever

Why wasnt I surprised

100% of all games and movies like best movie ever and stuff for a title pretty much suck anyway.