A Day in the MK - Ep. 1 A Day in the MK - Ep. 1

This movie is not bad at all

I see what you're trying to get at here, and I liked how you did some of the humor, but some of them weren't quite as funny to me as they should have been. Another problem that I had with this movie was the fact that you kind of killed the flow of the movie by entering ''Made By So & So'' and stuff like that while the movie was going. When you make Episode 2, try to put that stuff in the beginning so it doesn't interrupt the movie. Some parts in this movie moved kind of slow for me too, and a little choppy in some parts as well, but not horribly bad, just needs a Touch-Up in the next one.

Well, I'll be on the lookout for Episode 2!

= AKP =

Hyuuga Neji vs Rock Lee Hyuuga Neji vs Rock Lee

Good Work!

I'll tell you the truth, at first I didn't have high hopes for this movie, but after about halfway through, it was getting extremely good. When you said this was your best work you must've gone all out cause this was a great Naruto movie! I hope you make another Naruto movie with characters fighting again, or you could make a mini series if you want.

I give this a 4. If you like Naruto or you like some fast paced action then I highly Recommend you see this movie from beginning to end.

Mini-Speed1 responds:

I'll make another fighting movie.Don't worry.If you want to know which flash i'm going to create now,go check my profile.I maked a list of flash that i'm going to create.

Mario Survival Guide Mario Survival Guide

Very well made

The way its set up is pretty good for a sprite movie.Although it was short it still had its good moments.The weapons were a nice touch to add in some more humor in this movie short.Nicely done.

Bridge Bomber Bus. Bridge Bomber Bus.

Fun and Simple

Game was pretty fun but the only problem I had with it was the fact that the fun doesn't last too long. It gets stale over time since you're just killing the same 5 things over and over again and the fact that there is only one background and level. If you ever make a 2, you should add more things to kill and more levels. This game is good for some basic and simple time wasting fun but it gets stale over time.

I'll give this a 4.

Onigirl's DDR FIXED! Onigirl's DDR FIXED!

Very fun and fast paced

This is my favorite of all the DDR games you've made, because it has a nice music track playing thats intense and just keeps your fingers moving.If you like DDR games then I suggest you check this one out too, if you don't like them I think you should at least give it a try.

ROBOlympics (demo) ROBOlympics (demo)

Wasn't that bad

But it seemed very simplistic.Before releasing a final version you need to completely redo the graphics, fix some bugs like the tennis one where if you moved and hit the ball it would go right through your racket, or the long jump while when you're still on the instructions screen you can jump and it would treat it as though you really jumped in the actual event, and it seemed to be a longer distance than if you even tried to move.Maybe even consider adding opponents if you can, and add some sounds like cheering and some type of music in the final as well.

The Matrix DNB The Matrix DNB

Awesome

This should definately be in Matrix 3.Ever thought of making a contract deal with them for this?$$$$